Need a place to stay during the conference? The sections below give information on both on-campus and off-campus housing options. To check on ON-CAMPUS housing availability please call 1-877-221-6716 or 801-422-8925.
On-Campus Housing Information
On-campus housing is available for participants who are registered for the full conference, and includes Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights, May 2–5 (Meals are not included). Check–out is Saturday, May 5 before 9:00 a.m.
- Early housing registration is available through April 6 (roommate and group housing requests)
- Be sure your roommates/group register before the April 6 deadline.
- Late housing registration is available April 7–13 (roommate requests and group housing links are not available after April 6). Those who are registered for early housing and those who register for late housing cannot be linked as a group or roommates.
- Remaining housing spaces will be sold on-site beginning at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, May 2, at the Cannon Center.
- Bed and bath linen (pillows, linens, blankets and towels) are provided in all on-campus housing.
- Wireless internet is available in the common areas of each housing building.
- Housing is not available before or after the conference.
- Infants and children under 16 are not allowed in on-campus housing.
- Please indicate special needs (i.e., wheelchair accessibility, near bathroom) when you register. Information about making an ADA housing request is noted below.
Linking with a roommate or group
To link yourself with a roommate or a group of up to six people, you will need a group link number. A group link number is a 10-digit number (usually the phone number of one of the group members). The same number must be used by each participant in the group when registering for housing. The BYU Housing Office will attempt to place all linked participants near each other in BYU housing. Group links are only guaranteed for those registered before April 6, 2018.
To request a specific roommate, you will need to provide your preferred roommate’s name and your group link number when you register; your roommate must also register and provide your name and the same group link number.
Each person must submit a separate registration. Providing the linking information does not hold a housing space for someone who has not yet registered for the full conference and housing. If you do not select a roommate, one will be assigned.
We cannot take requests for a specific residence hall, but groups will all be housed in the same building in adjacent rooms. If you have an odd-numbered group (three or five people), an additional roommate will be assigned to fill the vacancy if necessary.
If you need to request ADA accommodations for housing, please click on the handicap symbol in your shopping cart during your registration. This will take you to a policy statement, followed by a link for an accommodations request form; you only need to complete the first page of the request form. This form must be printed, completed and mailed to our office no later than April 18, 2018; any requests received after this deadline cannot be guaranteed. If you would like to make a non-ADA housing accommodation request, a screen will be available in the registration process on the housing page to enter that request.
On-Campus Housing Prices
Helaman and Heritage Halls
$98 per person Early Registration (through April 6)
$108 per person Late Registration (April 7–13)
$110 per person on–site May 2-4
- All rooms are double occupancy (no single rooms available), and you can link up to six people (three rooms).
- We cannot guarantee housing in a specific building.
- Central bath facilities are on each floor.
- All beds are three to four feet off the floor (to accommodate student storage). Since bed setups cannot be changed, alternate housing is recommended if the bed height poses a problem.
- You should receive your room and building assignment by mail or email by Wednesday, April 25. If you do not receive your information by that time, please call the Housing Office at 801-422-5671.
$510 (includes $100 refundable deposit) two-bedroom apartment, maximum three people
$585 (includes $100 refundable deposit) three-bedroom apartment, maximum four people
- One person in a group pays for housing and gives the names of roommates when registering (add/change names through April 6); BYU Housing does not allow additional occupants.
- Each apartment includes:
- Bedrooms with twin-sized bunk beds or single twin bed(s). Please be aware that top bunks are high and do not leave a great deal of space between mattress and ceiling. Dressers, drawers, a closet and desk are also provided.
- Bathroom with tub/shower, sink and vanity.
- Kitchen with table and chairs, fridge, stove, microwave.
- Living room area with couch, chair and love seat.
- Information on cleaning and checkout procedures will be provided upon check–in.
For dining, and lodging information, contact the Utah Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau at 1-800-222-8824 or visit www.utahvalley.com - Be sure to visit the Maps page under the About link on their website. This is an interactive map that can help you find hotels closest to BYU.